10 | 4
2 level home, 4K split bedrooms, 4 en-suites, walk to Lake House, comfortable, kids OK
Brindabella, centrally located in Daylesford and very close to The Daylesford Lake and The Lake House, is a homely and relaxed property and a perfect choice for 4 couples, each wanting their own en-suite. The open plan living is comfortable with large picture windows overlooking the deck, trees, bush and in the distance Daylesford Lake.
Brindabella sits on a hill which means the sloping section splits the house into 2 levels, with the main living dining and kitchen area, three of the bedrooms and en-suites located on the ground floor then there is a fourth king split bedroom and bathroom on the lower level. A fifth small bedroom, also downstairs, has a double bed (and is off the 4th bedroom) so there is room for one or two extra if required. The two bedrooms share the downstairs bathroom.
For your entertainment, there is a large screen smart TV with Netflix in the living room and a standard TV downstairs, plus there is WIFI. There are heating and cooling options for your comfort. The gas BBQ and patio are to the side on the lower level and there is off street parking for 4 cars.
- 4K split bedrooms with small 4 en-suites
- Fifth bedroom has a double bed and shares the bathroom downstairs
- All bathrooms have a shower, vanity and toilet.
- Full kitchen including dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining room with lake views in the distance
- Split system, central heating upstairs, wall heater downstairs
- Deck with distant lake views
- Semi fenced garden
- 2 large screen wall mounted TVs
- Off street parking for 4 cars
- Children welcome
- Gas BBQ
- Sorry no pets allowed
- 12 minutes walk to the township (uphill going, but downhill back)
If some of your group are children or teens, you can use the king room downstairs as a breakout room as well as a bedroom as it has the TV, games and indoor / outdoor living onto the back garden. The entry and ground floor is wheelchair friendly but no other disabled facilities are available.
- The Lake House – 800 meters
- Daylesford Lake – 600 metres
- Farmers Market 1st Saturday every month
Rochelle, Aug 11 2019
Marianne H, Mar 21 2018
Keep reading... Hide
Kate B, Mar 15 2018
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.