4 | 2
Bungalow, 2Q splits, sleeps 4, 2 en-suites, gas fire, 1 level, ramp, 1min walk to town, WIFI
Dawns can be booked by emailing us
Dawns is a very comfortable two bedroom bungalow, located right in the heart of
Daylesford catering for up to 4 people, singles or couples. With 2 queen
bedrooms each with an en-suite, a cosy lounge/snug and full kitchen plus a
fantastic location, Dawns ticks many boxes. En-suites include a toilet, shower and vanity. Guests wanting affordable, comfortable, easy access, close to town and the option for single or queen beds – look no further.
A recent mini-makeover means Dawns is looking refreshed and rejuvenated
and guests will enjoy improvements such as the fabulous gas electric fire which
heats the whole house in minutes; there is also a split system in the kitchen and ceiling fans that help with warmth and cooling. The large wall mounted 50 inch Digital TV in the lounge offers Netflix and all the main channels. There is also NBN and free WIFI. This home is right beside several of Daylesford’s beautiful churches and is not far from Wombat Hill.
1 night stays available direct for $298 per night
- 2Q bedrooms (split beds)
- 2 en-suites (with showers)
- Full kitchen (including dishwasher) and split system
- Cosy lounge with electric fire
- Large screen TV with Netflix and channels
- Overhead fans in each bedroom
- Small cottage garden
- Less than a minute walk to Daylesford’s main street
- Elderly friendly and children welcome
- Sorry no Pets
Dawns is also a great option for more mature guests who need the easy access of a house on one level and there is a ramp at the side entry into the back of the house.
- Daylesford main street – under 1-minute walk
- Several churches within walking distance
- Wombat Hill reserve and the famous cafe – 1-2 minutes drive
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book and check availability – tell us your preferred dates when emailing.