12 | 3.5
Modern & spacious, 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12+, pool table, footy field, chef's dream kitchen
Super large & stylish, sleeps 12+, entertaining areas, SK split beds, pool table, fires, footy oval
Eaglemont is a large, 6 bedroom, modern country home situated just 10 minutes from Daylesford on several acres of manicured grounds, bush and trees and an ornamental lake. This amazing property (perfect for a large family or group of friends) has many fabulous features, both inside and out, and guests will undoubtedly enjoy all this lovely home has to offer. Painstakingly built with stylish furnishings and quality finishing, this immaculately presented property will not disappoint.
The main living area is extensive and includes seating, dining and the fully equipped kitchen which is filled with modern appliances including a state of the art coffee machine, a variety of different cooking and oven options, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer and plenty of cupboard space. Throughout the house and grounds, you will be able to enjoy lots of seating areas, entertainment spaces and spots for social activities.
The six bedrooms cater for up to 12 guests very comfortably and offer different bed configurations (super king & king splits). However, if you wish to bring a few more guests, we can cater for up to 8 extras, but these will be housed on sofa beds (located in the bedrooms) or the single and trundle beds in the loft. We can also provide portable cots and high chairs for infants. In terms of bathrooms, there is one en-suite, 2 general bathrooms and a powder room, that includes the 4th toilet.
Heating and cooling include split systems and zoned, ducted heating throughout, a gas heater and a wood fire heater so you are assured of being comfortable at all times. WIFI and Foxtel are being installed, but not available yet. Children are welcome, however, parents must be vigilant at all times, as the lake is not fenced. Sorry, no pets allowed.
- 5-6 bedrooms included is the loft (TV room)
- Sleeps 12 (up to 20 allowed extras on sofa beds and singles/trundles)
- 3.5 bathrooms (2 baths, 3 showers, 4 toilets)
- Large open plan living/dining kitchen plus extra living spaces
- Kitchen (state of the art), 4 ovens, steamer, microwave,
- 2 dining tables
- Large deck area with gas BBQ and entertainment space
- Several acres of grassland, paths, lake and paddocks
- Pool table and games room
- Outdoor footy oval (some sports equipment supplied)
- Heating and cooling (zoned system, ducted, air-con, wood and gas fire)
- Quality features, furnishings and décor
- Laundry washer, dryer, iron, tub
- No spiky heels inside please
- No pets allowed
- free WIFI
Other features include a footy field where you can play sport, cricket, soccer; plus a study, an entertainment loft with large screen TV (this room is the sixth bedroom) and a rumpus room with a pool table and all the necessary equipment like cues and balls. There is an ornamental lake and gazebo; a large outdoor 4 burner gas BBQ area, off street parking for 8+ cars (not undercover) and groomed grounds all around the property.
NB: there is a charge for extra linen above 12 guests and for portable cots and high chairs.
- Wineries and golf courses
- Trentham is 10 minutes drive
- Sunday markets around the region most weekends
2 nights midweek
2 nights weekend
7 nights rate
1 night midweek rate
1 night weekend rate
Holidays and peak periods may have extended minimum stays/higher tariffs. Please call our office for enquiries related to one night bookings.